Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 5: Spoleto

Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
I almost died of coughing last night. It was a sad tale of me staying up to 4am. Long story short, it was a late start to the day. Although shout out I Alec for bringing me breakfast. The first stop in the agenda was the Spoleto Duomo. 
Then we got gelato, and then we lost Alec. But don't worry, we found him again back at the hotel. "Remember when I said I'm going back to the hotel and I'll meet you there and then you came in 10 minutes later wondering where I went" -Alec Norelius, 3/31/16. Then we decided to drive up to the the old monastery in what we call the Druid forest. And then we hiked around looking for the grottos where Saint Anthony and Saint Francis are said to have hermitted. Then us ragazzi minus Grady hiked about an hour down the mountain, across the acquaduct and into Spoleto, stopping only for Celeste to take a pee in the woods.
 And to take this picture. Then we rested up for a while, before going back to Monte Falco for dinner with Alessandro at a real swanky joint. And more gelato, bien sure. 
- Cristiana








No comments:

Post a Comment