Saturday, March 26, 2016

Day One- the flight lounge

Saturday, March 26th, 2016
While Keaton and Celeste went off exploring the airport, Alec, Dad and I wandered into the Delta Sky Lounge. 
Dad and Alec bonded over their shared interest of planes and plane graveyards and I felt a little out of my league trying to keep up with all the 74-whatevers and Boeing-thingys. And the infamous AIRBUSES! (But actually they both knew some cool factoids).
I sat there and actually got some callus done, and Alec jumped in the pic so that all the future generations seeing that photo would believe he'd been doing some homework. 
And then we emailed that pic to our math teacher. Yup. Both Alec and I did join the girls outside the lounge for a little while, and had a lovely misadventure together trying to find Cele and Keat at gate D47. Ya, D47 doesn't exist. They were at gate B47... That one's on Alec and I though- Celeste definitely texted us B47... Anyway. At 5:45, we headed to the gate, and all got on the flight. As I type, the 5 of us are en route to Milan! 
Signing off,
Crisitana 

No comments:

Post a Comment